|Look up self or self- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The self is an individual person as the object of his or her own reflective consciousness.
- Self (band), an American alternative rock band
- Self (album), by Quintessence
- Self, an album by Paul Kalkbrenner
- "Self", a song by Zager & Evans from the album 2525 (Exordium & Terminus)
- Self (company), a Swedish motor vehicle manufacturer
- Self (magazine), an American women's magazine
- Self (novel), a 1996 Canadian novel
- Self (programming language), an object-oriented programming language based on the concept of prototypes
- self (computer science), a keyword in many object-oriented programming languages
- Self (sculpture), an ongoing art project
- Self (surname), a surname
- Self, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Solar Electric Light Fund, an international development aid organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.