Self control (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Self Control (song))
|Look up self control in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Self-control is the motivation to control oneself.
Self control or Self Control may also refer to:
- Self Control (album), a 1984 album by Laura Branigan
- "Self Control" (Raf song), a 1984 song by Italian singer Raf covered by Laura Branigan the same year
- "Self Control" (Dukes song), a 2010 single from New Zealand rock band, Dukes
- "Self Control", a 2014 single by Kate Boy
- "Self Control", song by The Upsetters Lee Perry
Film and TV
- Self Control (film), 1938 Donald Duck film
- Self-Control (novel), a novel by Scottish novelist Mary Brunton
- No Self Control (album), by The Planet Smashers
- "No Self Control" (The Pillows song)
- "No Self Control" (Peter Gabriel song)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self control.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.