Seliana (Greek: Σελιάνα) also known as Phelloe (Greek: Φελλόη) is a village in the municipal unit of Aigeira, in the eastern part of Achaea, north Peloponnese, Greece. The village is built at an altitude of ~750 m on the foothills of the fir forest of Sarantapikho and on the eastern slope of the valley of river Krios. The village had a population of 52 in 2011. Aigeira is 10 km to the north, and Kalavryta is 21 km to the west. Seliana is connected by a 19 km road that leads to the town of Aegeira and the Greek National Road 8A, Athens - Corinth - Aigeira - Patras.
The village of Seliana coincides with ancient Phelloe a small town of ancient Greece described in Pausanias book "Description of Greece - Achaea". Excavations in the broader area of Seliana have been conducted by the Austrian Archaeological Institute, the Italian School of Archaeology at Athens, the University of Salerno and the Greek Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities. In the village there are few remnants of ancient Phelloe in different places but the most notable are those beside the old chapel of St. Basil where there is still an ongoing excavation. There is a strong relation between the village of Seliana and the village of Selianitika. According to historian A. Fotopoulos the inhabitants of Seliana descended from the mountains to the coastal region of "Kryovrysi" near Aigio (where the village of Selianitika lies today) during the Ottoman period. Initially the residents of Seliana were spending the winter in Selianitika and the summer in their village of Seliana but later they settled permanently. The residents of Seliana carried with them the parish of Saint Basil (the oldest of Seliana's churches) and today Saint Basil is the patron saint of the village of Selianitika.
- Kolonas L., Museum of Aigio, Ταμείο Αρχαιολογικών Πόρων και Απαλλοτριώσεων, Athens 2004 ISBN 960-214-254-5 (in Greek)
- Αθ. Φωτόπουλος, "Ιστορικά και Λαογραφικά της Ανατολικής Αιγιάλειας και Καλαβρύτων, Αθήνα 1982 (In Greek)
- Information about the village of Seliana (in Greek)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- First campaign of archaeological surveys in Aigialeia - October 2002 (Dipartimento di beni culturali , University of Salerno, Italy)
- W. Alzinger - E. Lanschützer – G. Ch. Neeb – R. Trummer,'Aigeira – Hyperesia und die Siedlung Phelloë in Achaia. Teil III: Palati, Zur Wasserversorgung von Aigeira , Phelloë' , Klio 68, 1986, 2, 309 – 347 (In German)
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 7.26.10-11 (Perseus Project Digital Library - University of Tufts)
- Photo of a three-legged lebes (725-700 B.C.) found in Seliana (Archaeological museum of Aigion)
- SAIA Salerno reports on the seventh season of survey conducted in 2009 in Seliana