From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seligmann (sometimes Seligman) is a German word meaning "blessed man." It may refer to:
- Seligmann (name), for a list of people bearing the surname
- Seligman Crystal, an award of the International Glaciological Society
- J. & W. Seligman & Co., investment bank founded in 1862
- Jacques Seligmann & Company, French and American company dealing in antiques and modern art
- M. Seligman & Co., Israeli law firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seligmann.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.