From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Selima may refer to:
- Selima, a character in the film The Sleeping Dictionary (2003)
- Selima Hill (born 1945), a British poet
- Selima Kurumova (1914–1968), a Chechen writer
- Selima Murad (c. 1905–1974), an Iraqi Jewish singer
- Selima Sfar (born 1977), a Tunisian tennis player
- Selima (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Selima Stakes, an American Thoroughbred horse race
- Selimanosaurus, a nomen nudum of Dicraeosaurus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.