Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seljuk may refer to:
- Seljuk (warlord) (died c. 1038), founder of the Turko-Persian Seljuk dynasty in the Middle East and central Asia
- Seljuq dynasty (c. 950–1307), the dynasty founded by Seljuk
- Seljuk Empire (1051–1153), a medieval empire founded and ruled by the dynasty
- Seljuq Sultanate of Rum (1060–1307), a medieval empire founded by later members of the dynasty
- Seljuk Tower, the 11th tallest building in Turkey
- Saljuq-nama, a 12th-century history of the Great Seljuk Empire
- Selçuk (disambiguation)
- Salchuq language, also called Seljuk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seljuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.