From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sella may refer to:
- Sella, Alicante, a municipality in Spain
- Sella group, mountains in the Dolomites
- Sella River (Bay of Biscay), Asturias, Spain
- Sella River (Guam)
- Sella (surname)
- Sella class destroyer, a type of ship used by the Italian navy
- Sella (grape), a French wine grape that is also known as Peloursin
- Sella turcica, a depression in the human skull
- sella curulis (Latin), the curule chair of ancient Rome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.