From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sema may refer to:
- Sema, a Sufi ritual
- Sema (tribe), an Indian Naga tribe
- Sema Group, an Anglo-French IT services company
- Bai Sema or Sema stone, boundary stones surrounding the ordination halls of Buddhist temples in Thailand
- The seema or the masu salmon (Oncorhynchus masou), a species of fish
- Sema domain, a protein domain
- Sema Apak (born 1985), Turkish female sprinter
SEMA may refer to:
- SEMA, Specialty Equipment Market Association
- Seoul Museum of Arts, a museum located in Seoul, South Korea
- The ICAO airport code for José María Velasco Ibarra Airport in Macará, Ecuador
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.