From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seme may refer to:
- Seme Border, a settlement in Nigeria on the border with Benin
- Seme (dagger), a Maasai term for a type of lion hunting knife
- Seme (martial arts), Japanese martial arts term meaning to attack
- Seme (semantics), a small unit of meaning identified as one characteristic of a sememe
- Pixley ka Isaka Seme (1881?-June 1951) a founding member of the African National Congress
- Semé, a term used in heraldry to describe a field filled with charges
- Seme, a manga/anime term for a dominant partner in a homosexual relationship
- SEME, an acronym for the search engine manipulation effect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.