Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up semi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Semi may refer to:
- semi-, numerical prefix meaning "half"
- Semiconductor industry, also known as semi or semis in financial news
- Semi-automatic firearm
- Semi-detached house, a type of housing
- Semi-final, of a knockout competition
- Semi-formal, (esp. high school) dance
- Semi-submersible, a watercraft
- Semi-trailer truck (UK: articulated lorry)
- Semiquaver, the time interval in music, which is half the length of a quaver
- Semi-erection, a partial erection when the penis is enlarged but not fully erect
- Tesla Semi, vehicle by Tesla, Inc.
- Semi Ojeleye (born 1994), American basketball player
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.