From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the page protection lock, see WP:SEMI.
|Look up semi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- semi-, numerical prefix meaning "half"
- Semi or semis, in financial news, often used to refer to the semiconductor industry or the corporations therein
- Semi-automatic firearm
- Semi-detached house, a type of housing
- Semi-final, of a knockout competition
- Semi-formal, (esp. high school) dance
- Semi-submersible, a watercraft
- Semi-trailer truck (UK: articulated lorry)
- Semiquaver, the time interval in music, which is half the length of a quaver
- Semi-erection, a partial erection when the penis is enlarged but not fully erect.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.