Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up semi-submersible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Semi-submersible may refer to a self-propelled vessel, such as:
- Heavy-lift ship, which partially submerge to allow their cargo (another ship) to float into place for transport.
- Narco-submarine, some of which remained partially on the surface.
- Semi-submarine, which cannot fully submerge.
- Semi-submersible naval vessel, which partially submerges to minimize being observed.
- Semi-submersible platform, which is typically transported to a location where it is placed in service.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.