From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Semiclassical may refer to:
- Semiclassical gravity, an approximation to the theory of quantum gravity
- Semiclassical model, the Rutherford–Bohr model or Bohr model, introduced by Niels Bohr in 1913
- Semiclassical physics, a theory in which one part of a system is described quantum-mechanically whereas the other is treated classically
- Beautiful music, a radio format
- Semi-classical music, a style of music of the Indian subcontinent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semiclassical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.