Jump to navigation Jump to search
Semiclassical may refer to:
- Semiclassical gravity, an approximation to the theory of quantum gravity
- Semiclassical model, the Rutherford–Bohr model or Bohr model, introduced by Niels Bohr in 1913
- Semiclassical physics, a theory in which one part of a system is described quantum-mechanically whereas the other is treated classically
- Beautiful music, a radio format
- Semi-classical music, a style of music of the Indian subcontinent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semiclassical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.