December 19, 1964 |
Semir Mahjoub held different positions at Ericsson between 1994 and 2000, and between 2005 and 2012, including President of mobile commerce company Ericsson Money Services. In 2000, he co-founded and was then the CEO of telecommunications software company Incomit, which was acquired by BEA Systems in 2005.
- Reuter - Ericsson launches mobile phone banking services
- Ericsson - Ericsson Money Services brings connected mobile money to Europe
- Ericsson - Ericsson Money Services launches cross border international remittance service in Europe and Philippines
- Bloomberg Businessweek - BEA Systems Sweden Telecom AB
- BEA buys Incomit to beef up telecom software