From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Semmes (disambiguation))
Semmes may refer to:
- Semmes, Alabama, a community in southwest Alabama
- Alexander Alderman Semmes (1825-1885), American Civil War Union Navy commodore.
- Benedict J. Semmes, Jr. (1913-1994), United States Navy admiral
- Benedict Joseph Semmes (1789–1863), American politician and Maryland State Senator
- Bernard B. Semmes, a mayor of Newport News, Virginia
- Paul Jones Semmes (1815–1863), a banker, businessman, and a Confederate General in the American Civil War
- Raphael Semmes (1809–1877), an officer in both the U.S. Navy and Confederate Navy
- Stephen Semmes, a Professor of Mathematics at Rice University
- Thomas J. Semmes (1824–1899), a member of the Louisiana state legislature
- T. Semmes Walmsley (1889–1942), Mayor of New Orleans
- USS Semmes, more than one United States Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semmes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.