|Genres||Hard rock, alternative rock|
|Years active||2005 - present|
|Labels||West Pole Music|
|Past members||Chris Griffis (2009-2010)|
Senakah (formerly Seneca) are an Indie/alternative rock band from Limerick, Ireland. Their debut album, Sweeter than Bourbon, produced the single "Clarity", which broke into the Ireland Top 20. Senakah's 2008 American debut was met with positive reviews, and spawned a North American tour in 2008. In 2009 the band spent three months in the United States before embarking on the European leg of their tour.
Senakah incorporates heavy guitar influence along with harmonic vocals and stringed instruments such as the cello and viola. Lead singer Rob Hope has been compared to "Eddie Vedder on his best day."
Senakah has been met with positive reception in Europe and North America.
The Second Supper described the band's live performance thus: "No song was vestigial, no member’s contribution was unimportant or repetitive. The spectrum-running creed was adhered to, and it paid off big." 
- Sweeter than Bourbon (2008)
- Human Relations (2013)
- Fluker, Meryn. "No leprechauns, but plenty of tunes for Limerick-based band". The Daily Iowan.
- Lush, Brian. "Rockwired Interviews Seneca". Retrieved 2009-05-25.
- "Clarity". top40-charts.com. Retrieved 2009-05-25.
- Jacques, Alan. "Limerick's Seneca phone home from US tour". Limerick Independent News. Retrieved 2009-05-25.
- Thurlow, Kendra. "CD Shorts Reviewed this week: Animal Collective, Wild-Wood, Seneca, James Morrison.". The Valley Advocate. Retrieved 2009-06-03.
- Gray, Jordan. ""Seneca" smooth". Argonaut. Retrieved 2009-06-03.[dead link]
- Emerson, Brett. "Seneca at the Warehouse". The Second Supper. Retrieved 2009-06-13.
- AMA Music Agency re name change
- Senaka.com: Latest news, 9 January 2012