Senator Ninoy Aquino, Sultan Kudarat
|Senator Ninoy Aquino|
Location in Sultan Kudarat
|Region||SOCCSKSARGEN (Region XII)|
|District||2nd district of Sultan Kudarat|
|• Mayor||Dante D. Manganaan|
|• Total||320.00 km2 (123.55 sq mi)|
|• Density||140/km2 (350/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Senator Ninoy Aquino is a third-class municipality in the province of Sultan Kudarat, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it had a population of 43,508 people. The town was created by virtue of Republic Act No. 06712 on February 17, 1989, and is named after senator Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino Jr.
|Population census of
Sen. Ninoy Aquino
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Province: Sultan Kudarat". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- "Republic Act No. 06712; An Act Creating the Municipality of Senator Ninoy Aquino in the Province of Sultan Kudarat" (PDF). House of Representatives of the Philippines. 17 February 1989. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|