From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sendai is the capital city of Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
Sendai may also refer to:
- Sendai Station (Miyagi), railway station in Miyagi, Japan
- Sendai Station (Kagoshima), railway station in Kagoshima, Japan
- Sendai Domain, former Japanese domain of the Edo period
- Sendai Airport, airport in Sendai
- Sendai Nuclear Power Plant, located near Satsumasendai, Kagoshima
- Sendai class cruiser, Japanese cruiser class
- Japanese cruiser Sendai, Japanese cruiser
- Sendai virus, a parainfluenza virus
- 3133 Sendai, asteroid
- Sendai University, a private university
- Sendai Sachiko, Japanese professional wrestler
- Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling, a Japanese women's professional wrestling league
- Satsumasendai, Kagoshima, merger of the former city of Sendai, Kagoshima and other towns in Satsuma District, Japan
- Sendai 仙台, benefit CD for earthquake reconstruction by musicians Jan Linton and Matthew Seligman
- My Stay in Sendai, album by Korean singer Lee Soo Young
- All pages beginning with Sendai
- Chiyo (disambiguation)
- Kawauchi (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sendai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.