Sendai Station (Kagoshima)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sendai Station West Entrance
|Location||1-1 Torioi-chō, Satsumasendai, Kagoshima
|1/2||■ Kagoshima Main Line||for Kushikino and Kagoshima-Chūō|
|3||■ Hisatsu Orange Railway Line||for Izumi|
|4||■ Hisatsu Orange Railway Line||for Izumi
to the JR Kyushu Kagoshima Line for Kumanojo and Kagoshima-Chūō
|11||■ Kyushu Shinkansen||for Hakata and Shin-Ōsaka|
|12||■ Kyushu Shinkansen||for Kagoshima-Chūō|
|Izumi or Kumamoto||Sakura / Tsubame||Kagoshima-Chūō|
|Kagoshima Main Line|
|Terminus||Local and Sendai Express||Kumanojō|
(Hisatsu Orange Railway)
|Ocean Liner Satsuma||Kushikino|
|Hisatsu Orange Railway Line|
- June 1, 1914 - The station opened as Sendai-machi Station (川内町駅?) on the Sendai Line.
- 1922 - Track from Sendai-Machi Station to Nishikata Station opens.
- October 20, 1924 - Track from Sendai Station to Hiwaki Station is opened for as Miyanojo Line.
- October 1, 1940 - Sendai-machi Station was renamed Sendai Station.
- January 10, 1987 - Miyanojo line is abolished (From Sendai Station to Satsuma-Ōkuchi Station).
- March 13, 2004 - Kyushu Shinkansen services began.
- Satsumasendai City Hall
- Sendai Post Office
- National Land Image Information (Color Aerial Photographs), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- 『川内市史 下巻』 p.552 - Sendai City 1980
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sendai Station (Kagoshima).|