Sendai Station (Kagoshima)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sendai Station West Entrance
1-1 Torioi-chō, Satsumasendai, Kagoshima|
|1/2||■ Kagoshima Main Line||for Kushikino and Kagoshima-Chūō|
|3||■ Hisatsu Orange Railway Line||for Izumi|
|4||■ Hisatsu Orange Railway Line||for Izumi|
to the JR Kyushu Kagoshima Line for Kumanojo and Kagoshima-Chūō
|11||■ Kyushu Shinkansen||for Hakata and Shin-Ōsaka|
|12||■ Kyushu Shinkansen||for Kagoshima-Chūō|
|Izumi or Kumamoto||Sakura / Tsubame||Kagoshima-Chūō|
|Kagoshima Main Line|
|Terminus||Local and Sendai Express||Kumanojō|
(Hisatsu Orange Railway)
|Ocean Liner Satsuma||Kushikino|
|Hisatsu Orange Railway Line|
- June 1, 1914 - The station opened as Sendai-machi Station (川内町駅) on the Sendai Line.
- 1922 - Track from Sendai-Machi Station to Nishikata Station opens.
- October 20, 1924 - Track from Sendai Station to Hiwaki Station is opened for as Miyanojo Line.
- October 1, 1940 - Sendai-machi Station was renamed Sendai Station.
- January 10, 1987 - Miyanojo line is abolished (From Sendai Station to Satsuma-Ōkuchi Station).
- March 13, 2004 - Kyushu Shinkansen services began.
- Satsumasendai City Hall
- Sendai Post Office
- National Land Image Information (Color Aerial Photographs), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- 『川内市史 下巻』 p.552 - Sendai City 1980
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sendai Station (Kagoshima).|