Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Senior or senior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Senior may refer to:
- Senior citizen, a common polite designation for an elderly person in both UK and US English
- Senior producer, a title given usually to the second most senior person of a film of television production.
- Senior (name), a surname or given name
- Senior (album), a 2010 album by Röyksopp
- Senior (education), a student in the final year of high school, college or university
- A suffix for the elder of two or more people in the same family with the same given name, usually a parent or grandparent
- Senior Bowl, a post-season college football exhibition game played in Mobile, Alabama
- Senior debt, a form of corporate finance
- Senior Chief Petty Officer, an E-8 in the United States Navy and United States Coast Guard
- Senior status, form of semi-retirement for United States federal judges
- Seniors (film), a 2011 Indian Malayalam film
- Senior (film), a 2015 Thai film
- The Senior, a 2003 album by Ginuwine
- The Seniors, a 1978 American comedy film
- Senior (athletics), an age athletics category
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.