From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Senior or senior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Senior may refer to:
- Senior citizen, a common polite designation for an elderly person in both UK and US English
- Senior producer, a title given usually to the second most senior person of a film of television production.
- Senior (name), a surname or given name
- Senior (album), a 2010 album by Röyksopp
- Senior (education), a student in the final year of high school, college or university
- A suffix for the elder of two or more people in the same family with the same given name, usually a parent or grandparent
- Senior Bowl, a post-season college football exhibition game played in Mobile, Alabama
- Senior debt, a form of corporate finance
- Senior Chief Petty Officer, an E-8 in the United States Navy and United States Coast Guard
- Senior status, form of semi-retirement for United States federal judges
- Seniors (film), a 2011 Indian Malayalam film
- Senior (film), a 2015 Thai film
- The Senior, a 2003 album by Ginuwine
- The Seniors, a 1978 American comedy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.