Rural Municipality of Senlac No. 411
|Senlac No. 411|
|Incorporated||January 1, 1913|
|• Governing body||Senlac No. 411 Council|
|• Municipal seat||Senlac|
|• Density||0.1/km2 (0.3/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC (UTC-6)|
Senlac No. 411, Saskatchewan was incorporated January 1, 1913. It is a rural municipality in west-central Saskatchewan, Canada on the Alberta - Saskatchewan border. Senlac No. 411 operates from Box 130 Senlac, SK S0L 2Y0.
Highways and Roadways
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial highways
- Saskatchewan Highway 787—serving Senlac, SK and Winter
- Saskatchewan Highway 680
- Saskatchewan Highway 14
- Saskatchewan Highway 675—serving Winter, SK
The following communities are located in this municipality:
- Senlac - Seat of municipality
- Meridian Community Futures Development Corporation- Region
- St. Joseph's Colony
- 2001 Census - Statistics Canada's page on the 2001 Census.
- MRD - Municipal Status Information - Rural Municipality ...
- Municipal Directory System
- Battleford Gen Web
- Saskatchewan Genealogy Society Rural Municipality Locator
- Map of Senlac No. 411 at Statcan
- 2011 Census Profile - Senlac No. 411, Saskatchewan
- Official website http://www.municipal.gov.sk.ca/apps/Pub/MDS/muniDetails.aspx?cat=10&mun=2527
- "2011 Community Profiles". Canada 2011 Census. Statistics Canada. July 5, 2013. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012. Retrieved 2011-09-16.
- Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2001
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|