Senlac No. 411, Saskatchewan
Senlac No. 411, Saskatchewan was incorporated January 1, 1913. It is a rural municipality in west-central Saskatchewan, Canada on the Alberta - Saskatchewan border. Senlac No. 411 operates from Box 130 Senlac, SK S0L 2Y0.
According to the Canada 2001 Census:
- Population: 238
- % Change (1996-2001): - 19.6
- Dwellings: 110
- Area (km²): 1,025.92
- Density (persons per km²): 0.2
Highways and Roadways
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial highways
- Saskatchewan Highway 787 -- serving Senlac, SK and Winter
- Saskatchewan Highway 680
- Saskatchewan Highway 17
- Saskatchewan Highway 675 -- serving Winter, SK
- Meridian Community Futures Development Corporation- Region
- St. Joseph's Colony
- 2001 Census - Statistics Canada's page on the 2001 Census.
- MRD - Municipal Status Information - Rural Municipality ...
- Municipal Directory System
- Battleford Gen Web
- Saskatchewan Genealogy Society Rural Municipality Locator
- Map of Senlac No. 411 at Statcan
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|