|Elevation||733 m (2,405 ft)|
|Time zone||Cambodia (UTC+7)|
Senmonorom (Khmer: ក្រុងសែនមនោរម្យ "Delightful") is the capital of Mondulkiri Province, Cambodia. It is the only major town in the province of Mondulkiri. The town has over 7000 inhabitants, and is often compared to frontier towns in the old American west.
Senmonorom (and the Mondulkiri province in general) is inhabited by the indigenous Pnong people. Pnong tribesmen and tribeswomen are often seen walking along major highways. The town is popular with NGO workers, loggers, and tourists both from outside Cambodia and from Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh.
Due to rapid development, as well as mania caused by real estate speculation, land prices in Sen Monorom have boomed. Lots that cost $150 in 2008 went for three or four times as much two years later in 2010.
Doh Kromum Mountain (translated as "Virtuous Woman's Breast Mountain") is a breast-shaped hill located close to Senmonorom. Members of the Pnong ethnic group ascribe divine powers to the hill and every year hold festivals in the location.
"Mondulkiri - Tourism & Development - Informations about the Mondolkiri Province". Archived from the original on 2013-01-29.
- Welcome To Mondulkiri, Cambodia, Tourism Cambodia.
- Illegal Logging in Mondulkiri – a Test Case for Forest Sector Law Enforcement, Global Witness.
- Tourists and lowlanders threaten hill-tribe ways, AsiaViews, December 2010.
- Vicheka Lay, An introduction to Cambodias hidden resorts, The Free Library.
- Senmonorom travel guide from Wikivoyage