Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Senna or senna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Senna may refer to:
- Ayrton Senna (1960–1994), Brazilian F1 driver and triple World Champion
- Bruno Senna (born 1983), F1 driver and nephew of Ayrton Senna
- Viviane Senna (born 1958), IAS president and sister of Ayrton Senna
- Danzy Senna (born 1970), novelist
- Lorraine Senna, American film and television director
- Marcos Senna (born 1976), Brazilian-Spanish football player
- Márcio Senna (born 1981), Brazilian football player, Marcos's brother
- Senna Guemmour (born 1979), German singer and member of Monrose (2006–2011)
- Senna Proctor (born 1998), British racing driver
- Senna Ušić-Jogunica (born 1986), Croatian volleyball player
- Mohammad Ibrahim Abu Senna (born 1937), Egyptian poet
- Senna Galan, a character in the American action-drama TV series Matador. She is the daughter of Andrés Galan, one of the protagonists.
- Senna Refa, a character in the Babylon 5 novel Legions of Fire – Out of the Darkness. She is the daughter of Antono Refa
- Senna is also the name of another, unrelated Centauri woman; the governess seen in Babylon 5: In the Beginning. She was an old retainer of House Jaddo.
- Senna Wales, a witch in the Everworld fantasy series for young adults by K. A. Applegate
- Senna, a character in the movie Bleach: Memories of Nobody
- Senna (plant), a genus of legumes
- Formerly, plants in Cassia (genus) which used to include Senna
- Black senna the Scrophulariaceae genus Seymeria
- Bladder sennas, the legume genus Colutea
- Scorpion sennas, plants in the legume genera Coronilla and Hippocrepis
- Senna Comasco, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Como in the Italian region Lombardy
- Senna Lodigiana, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Lodi in the Italian region Lombardy
- Senna, Iran, a Kurdish city in western Iran
- Senna (poetic), an exchange of insults found in the Poetic Edda
- Senna (film), a 2010 documentary film about Ayrton Senna
- McLaren Senna, a British mid-engined sports car, honouring Ayrton Senna
- Senna glycoside, a laxative
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.