From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Senna or senna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Senna may refer to:
- Ayrton Senna (1960–1994), Brazilian F1 driver and triple World Champion
- Bruno Senna (born 1983), F1 driver and nephew of Ayrton Senna
- Danzy Senna (born 1970), novelist
- Marcos Senna (born 1976), Brazilian-Spanish football player
- Márcio Senna (born 1981), Brazilian football player, Marcos's brother
- Senna Guemmour (born 1979), German singer and member of Monrose (2006–)
- Senna Galan, a character in the American action-drama TV series Matador. She is the daughter of Andrés Galan, one of the protagonists.
- Senna Refa, a character in the Babylon 5 novel Legions of Fire – Out of the Darkness. She is the daughter of Antono Refa
- Senna is also the name of another, unrelated Centauri woman; the governess seen in Babylon 5: In the Beginning. She was an old retainer of House Jaddo.
- Senna Wales, a witch in the Everworld fantasy series for young adults by K. A. Applegate
- Senna, a character in the movie Bleach: Memories of Nobody
- Senna (plant), a genus of legumes
- Formerly, plants in Cassia (genus) which used to include Senna
- Black senna the Scrophulariaceae genus Seymeria
- Bladder sennas, the legume genus Colutea
- Scorpion sennas, plants in the legume genera Coronilla and Hippocrepis
- Senna glycoside, a laxative
- Senna Comasco, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Como in the Italian region Lombardy
- Senna Lodigiana, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Lodi in the Italian region Lombardy
- Senna, Iran, a Kurdish city in western Iran
- Senna (poetic), an exchange of insults found in the Poetic Edda
- Senna (film), a 2010 documentary film about Ayrton Senna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.