|Also called||Senova CC|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Engine||1.8 L B185R I4 (turbo petrol)|
2.0 L B205 I4 (turbo petrol)
|Wheelbase||2,675 mm (105.3 in)|
|Length||4,670–4,735 mm (183.9–186.4 in)|
|Width||1,790 mm (70.5 in)|
|Height||1,450 mm (57.1 in)|
|Curb weight||1,450–1,545 kg (3,197–3,406 lb)|
The final production version of the Senova D60 debuted in August 2014 on the 2014 Chengdu Auto Show. The Senova D60 is based on the same platform as the second-generation Saab 9-3. Beijing Auto bought the license to the Saab 9-3 models and Saab 9-5 models from GM in 2009. The deal included the Saab-developed 2.0 liter turbo four-cylinder petrol engine and the 2.3 liter turbo four-cylinder petrol engine. At launch, the Senova D60 is only offered with the inline-four 1.8 liter turbocharged petrol engine producing 177hp and 240nm mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 5-speed automatic gearbox, with the Saab-based 2.0 liter turbo engine reserved only for the CC models. With a planned annual production of 300,000 units, the production of the new model began in September 2014.
A sportier variant of the D60 called the Senova CC was also available. The Beijing Auto Senova CC sedan debuted during the 2014 Guangzhou Auto Show in China, and was launched in China in April 2015. The Senova CC is powered by the inline-four 1.8 liter turbocharged petrol engine producing 177hp and 240nm also offered on the D60 and the Saab-based 2.0 liter turbo engine producing 204hp and 270nm mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 5-speed automatic gearbox. Production for the CC started in 2015 and ended in 2017.
- "Beijing Auto Senova D60 launched on the China car market". 2014-09-22. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- "Dies ist der Beijing Auto Senova D60 für den chinesischen PKW-Markt". 2015-05-22. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- "Spotted In China: Beijing Auto Senova CC Is A Chinese Sports Sedan With Swedish Roots". 2018-03-07. Retrieved 2019-02-05.
- "2014 Guangzhou Auto Show: the Beijing Auto Senova CC debuts in China". 2014-11-21. Retrieved 2019-02-05.
- "Beijing Auto Senova CC launched on the Chinese car market". 2015-04-28. Retrieved 2019-02-05.