Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit!
|Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit!|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Windows|
Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! is an rhythm cooking game available for the PlayStation Vita, in which the goal is to win a cooking competition. The game was released on the PlayStation Store on November 11, 2014 for North America, and on November 12, 2014 for Europe.
Tapping along with the music can create combos, and the more combos the better the food created in the game is. The game consists of 10 levels, equating to 10 dishes that must be created. Every other level reveals more of the player's shinobi character's story. All of the character and costume DLC from Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Is compatible with Senran Kagura Bon Appétit!.
In the game, Master Hanzo convinces the shinobi warriors of Senran Kagura to cook for him by holding a cooking competition, with first prize being a Secret Ninja Art Scroll which grants one wish.
Downloadable content (DLC), the "Gessen x Hebijo DLC pack", is available. It provides extra levels (dishes to create) and a free soundtrack app that features songs from the game.
- MacGregor, Kyle (2014-06-30). "Senran Kagura Bon Appétit rating suggests EU release". Destructoid. Retrieved 2014-10-27.
- Tarry, Steven (2014-10-21). "Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! Hits Vita Exclusively on 11/11". Sony Computer Entertainment America. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- MacGregor, Kyle (2014-10-21). "Senran Kagura Bon Appétit hits Vita on November 11". Destructoid. Retrieved 2014-10-27.
- MacGregor, Kyle (2014-05-06). "XSEED localizing Senran Kagura Bon Appétit this winter". Destructoid. Retrieved 2014-10-27.
- "Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!". Metacritic.
- "Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! - Full Course". Metacritic.
|This simulation video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|