From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sens is a town and commune in France.
Sens or SENS may also refer to:
- S.E.N.S., a Japanese instrumental group
- SENS Research Foundation, a non-profit organization based in California
- Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence, a regenerative medicine proposal
- Daewoo Sens, a Ukrainian version of the Daewoo Lanos automobile
- Samsung Sens, a laptop computer series
- Ottawa Senators, a team in the National Hockey League
- Saudi Environmental Society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.