|Founded||London, United Kingdom 1999|
|Jeremy Brown, CEO|
Sense Worldwide is a London-based co-creation consultancy. In 1999 it started the Sense Network, described as ‘one of the earliest web-based communities’. It was one of the first commercial practitioners of co-creation  and Extreme User Research. It has influenced the development of Nike Sportswear  and Habbo Hotel among many others. It has received funding from NESTA. Nesta named Sense Worldwide alongside Lego and Google as one of the 'Open 100' companies that pioneered open innovation.
Sense Worldwide has used co-creation in its work from its inception. Its work in this area has caused it to be listed as one of the NESTA Open 100. It has also pioneered the commercial use of extreme user research, building on the Lead User ideas of MIT's Eric von Hippel
Sense Worldwide introduced co-creation techniques to Nike and continues to work with Nike’s running, sportswear and football businesses. It authored the Discovery Channel report into the lives of young men in Europe., and it contributes to the Economist Intelligence Unit's reports  and the Harvard Business Review
Sense Worldwide in popular culture
In London in 2003 Sense Worldwide launched the first iPod DJ night with NoWax. There was no DJ. Instead dancers took turns to play floor-filling music in the night club. Resources for the event were open sourced, and NoWax nights have been staged in cities from Derby to Singapore and Tokyo.
I Heart My Chair
In 2007 the Sense Network was asked to photograph and write about their favourite place to sit. The resulting book, I Heart my Chair, was widely distributed.
- Richard Donkin The Future of Work 2010 pp125-126
- "A Co-creation Primer". Harvard Business Review.
- "Want Breakthrough Ideas? First, Listen To The Freaks And Geeks". Co.Design. 12 April 2012.
- http://vimeo.com/5606365 interview with Nike
- Marketing Magazine Agency of the Year 2009 P 23
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-08-30. Retrieved 2011-07-28.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Nike interview http://vimeo.com/5606365
- “Market Research Agency of the Year” Marketing Magazine (9 Dec 2009) P23
- http://www.businessresearch.eiu.com/service-2020.html[permanent dead link]
- "No Wax comes to Derby". BBC.
- "What's On".
- "Digital Citizens: My night as a DJ". BBC News.
- "I heart my chair". Businessweek.com.
- July 2002, Richard Donkin "Give your creativity a chance to run free", The Financial Times, London