Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sensitive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sensitive may refer to:
- Mister Sensitive, a fictional character
- Psychic, a person who professes an ability to perceive information through extrasensory perception
- "Sensitive" (song), a 1989 song by The Field Mice
- All pages with titles beginning with Sensitive
- All pages with titles containing Sensitive
- Sensitivity (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensitive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.