From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sensitive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sensitive may refer to:
- Mister Sensitive, a fictional character
- Psychic, a person who professes an ability to perceive information through extrasensory perception
- "Sensitive" (song), a 1989 indie pop song by The Field Mice
- All pages beginning with "Sensitive"
- All pages with titles containing Sensitive
- Sensitivity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensitive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.