Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sensitively, sensitiveness, sensitivities, or sensitivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sensitivity may refer to:
- Allergic sensitivity, the strength of a reaction to an allergy
- Sensitivity for a typical transducer is the relationship indicating how much output you get for unit input. In other words, it is the ratio between the small change in electrical output to a small change in physical input signal.
- Film speed, photographic film's sensitivity to light
- Information sensitivity
- Sensitivity, the ability of an organism or organ to respond to external stimuli
- Sensitivity analysis
- Sensitivity and specificity, statistical measures of the performance of binary classification tests
- Sensitivity (control systems), variations in process dynamics and control systems
- Sensitivity (electronics)
- Sensitivity (explosives), the degree to which an explosive can be initiated by impact, heat or friction
- Sensitivity (human), the strength of physical or emotional reaction in humans
- "Sensitivity" (Shapeshifters song), the fourth single from music group Shapeshifters
- "Sensitivity" (song), a song by rhythm and blues singer Ralph Tresvant
- Sensitivity (physiology)
- All pages with a title containing Sensitivity
- Resistance (ecology) also a way of referring to sensitivity in an ecological context.
- Sensitization (disambiguation)
- Sensitizer (disambiguation)
- Sensory processing sensitivity, the defining trait of a highly sensitive person (HSP)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensitivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.