From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sensitively, sensitiveness, sensitivities, or sensitivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sensitivity may refer to:
- Allergic sensitivity, the strength of a reaction to an allergy
- Sensitivity for a typical transducer is the relationship indicating how much output you get for unit input. In other words it is the ratio between the small change in electrical output to a small change in physical input signal.
- Film speed, photographic film's sensitivity to light
- Information sensitivity
- Sensitivity, the ability of an organism or organ to respond to external stimuli
- Sensitivity analysis
- Sensitivity and specificity, statistical measures of the performance of binary classification tests
- Sensitivity (control systems), variations in process dynamics and control systems
- Sensitivity (electronics)
- Sensitivity (explosives), the degree to which an explosive can be initiated by impact, heat or friction
- Sensitivity (human), the strength of physical or emotional reaction in humans
- Sensitivity (instrument), the smallest signal that a certain instrument can measure.
- "Sensitivity" (Shapeshifters song), the fourth single from music group Shapeshifters
- "Sensitivity" (song), a song by rhythm and blues singer Ralph Tresvant
- "Sensitized", a song by Kylie Minogue from X
- All pages with titles containing Sensitivity
- Resistance (ecology) also a way of referring to sensitivity in an ecological context.
- Sensitization (disambiguation)
- Sensitizer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensitivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.