Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sensory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sensory may refer to:
- Sensory ecology, how organisms obtain information about their environment
- Sensory neuron, nerve cell responsible for transmitting information about external stimuli
- Sensory perception, the process of acquiring and interpreting sensory information
- Sensory receptor, a structure that recognizes external stimuli
- Sensory system, part of the nervous system of organisms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.