Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sentence or sentential in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sentence or Sentences may refer to:
- Sentence (linguistics), a grammatical unit of language
- Sentence (mathematical logic), a formula not containing free variables
- Sentence (law), the punishment a judge gives to a defendant found guilty of a crime
- Sentence (music), a type of musical phrase
- Sentences, a 12th-century theological book by Peter Lombard
- Sentences: The Life of MF Grimm, a 2007 autobiographical graphic novel by MF Grimm
- "The Sentence" (The Outer Limits), an episode of the TV series The Outer Limits
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sentence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.