From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sentence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sentence, sentences or sentencing (or sentential, “relating to sentences”) may refer to:
- Sentence (law), a penalty applied to a person or entity found guilty of a criminal act.
- Sentence (linguistics), a grammatical unit of language.
- Sentential calculus, branch of mathematical logic concerned with the study of propositions
- Sentence (mathematical logic), a formula with no free variables.
- Sentence (music), a particular type of musical phrase.
- Sentences, a 12th-century theological book by Peter Lombard.
- Sentences: The Life of MF Grimm, an autobiographical graphic novel by MF Grimm published in 2007.
- "Sentencing" (The Wire), the thirteenth episode of the American TV crime drama series The Wire.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sentence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.