Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sentiment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sentiment may refer to:
- Feelings, and emotions
- Sentimentality, an appeal to shallow, uncomplicated emotions at the expense of reason
- Sentimental novel, an 18th-century literary genre
- Market sentiment, optimism or pessimism in financial and commodity markets
- Sentiment analysis, automatic detection of opinions embodied in text
- News sentiment, automatic detection of opinions embodied in news
- Sentiment (film), a 2003 Czech drama film
- Sentiments (album), Sahib Sahib
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sentiment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.