From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aleksey Senyavin (1716–1797), a Russian admiral
- Dmitry Senyavin, a Russian admiral who ranks among the greatest seamen of the Napoleonic Wars
- Ivan Akimovich Senyavin (died 1726), a Russian rear admiral, head of the port of Astrakhan
- Ivan Grigoryevich Senyavin (1801–1851), a Russian statesman and senator
- Lev Senyavin (1805–1861), a Russian statesman and senator
- Naum Senyavin, a Russian vice admiral of the Imperial Russian Navy
- Nikolai Senyavin, a Russian vice admiral of the Imperial Russian Navy
Named after them:
- Admiral Senyavin (battleship) (Russian battleship Admiral Senyavin)
- Admiral Senyavin class of battleships
- Senyavin Islands, a group of islands which belong to the Federated States of Micronesia
- Senyavin Strait, a strait in the Bering Sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senyavin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.