|Pronunciation||Seol, Sul, Sol|
|Region of origin||Korea|
People who have this name include
- Seol Sa (Won Hyo) (617 – 686), Silla Dynasty monk
- Seol Chong (650 – 730), Silla Dynasty scholar
- Seol Woon-Do (born 1958), South Korean singer
- Seol Kyung-Gu (born 1968), South Korean actor
- Seol Ji-Yoon (born 1970), South Korean actress
- Seol Min-Suk (born 1970), South Korean lecturer
- Seol Mi-Hyun (born 1975), South Korean essayist and environmental engineer
- Seol Ki-Hyun (born 1979), South Korean football player
- Seol Ha-Yoon (born 1992), South Korean singer
- Seol Da-Young (born 1996), South Korean archer
- Seol In-Ah (born 1996), South Korean actress
The Korean family name Seol can be written with either of two homophonous hanja. Each of those three are broken down into a number of clans, identified by their bon-gwan (clan hometown, not necessarily the actual residence of the clan members), which indicate different lineages.
More common (薛)
薛 (맑은대쑥 설 malgeundaessuk seol) is more common of the two names.
Less common (偰)
偰 (맑을 설 malgeul seol) is less common of the two Seol names.
|surname Seol. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|