Seongnam Central Library
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may only interest a specific audience. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Seongnam Central Library|
|Hangul||성남시 중앙 도서관|
|Hanja||城南市 中央 圖書館|
|Revised Romanization||Seongnamsi jungang doseogwan|
|McCune–Reischauer||Sŏngnamsi chungang tosŏgwan|
The library has five levels
- Convenience Store
- Family Reading Room
- Kids Reading Room
- Kids Library
- Disabilities Reading Room
- Main Hall
- Hall Reading Room (approximately 200 seats)
- Cyber Room (including DVD seats, Audio seats, Computer seats and Laptop seats)
- "First Library" (Science, Art, Religion, Language, Philosophy, Society, Others, Encyclopedia, English books)
- "Second Library" (Literature, History)
(The collections include over 300 000 books)
- First Reading Room (216 seats, no carells)
- Second Reading Room (216 seats)
- Outside Terrace
- Screen Room
- Third Reading Room (216 seats, for adults)
- Fourth Reading Room( 216 seats)
Library conditions of use
- Under 12 years old children (Korean are 14 years old) cannot use Reading room, Cyber room and Library (except for those specifically designated for children)
- Library users must create an account with a card (this can use every library in Seongnam). It can access all rooms. Exceptions for children and cafeteria usage.
- Access to reading room seats (except Kid's reading rooms) requires the card.
- Without parential guidance, children are not allowed in many of the library spaces
- During Exam Seasons (late April-early May, July, late September-early October, December) and vacation (peak season Summer and Winter) seating may in high demand.
- The First and Second Reading Room close at 10 pm.
- The library is closed on Mondays.