Sepúlveda or Sepulveda may refer to:
- Sepulveda, California, now called North Hills, a neighborhood within Los Angeles.
- Sepúlveda, Segovia, a municipality in the province of Segovia, Castile and León, Spain
- Sepulveda Boulevard, a street in Los Angeles
- Sepulveda Dam, a flood control dam in the San Fernando Valley which regulates the Sepulveda Basin
- Sepulveda Pass, a pass over the Santa Monica Mountains connecting the Los Angeles Basin and the San Fernando Valley
- Francisco Xavier Sepulveda (1742–1788), Mexican colonial soldier in Alta California
- Juan Jose Sepulveda (1764–1808), son of Francisco Xavier Sepulveda
- Francisco Sepulveda (1775–1853), son of Francisco Xavier Sepulveda
- Juan Maria Sepulveda (19th century), landowner
- Daniel Sepulveda, former American football punter
- Juan Ginés de Sepúlveda, Spanish theologian and author of the 16th century who wrote in Latin
- Lorenzo de Sepúlveda, 16th-century Spanish author of romances in verse
- Luis Sepúlveda, Chilean writer
- Luis Fernando Sepúlveda, Chilean track and road cyclist
- María Luisa Sepúlveda, Chilean composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sepúlveda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.