|Founded||10 July 2016|
|Commenced operations||31 January 2017|
|Focus cities||Shiraz International Airport|
|Company slogan||We are convinced to promise less but do what we promised|
|Headquarters||Shiraz International Airport, Shiraz, Iran|
|Key people||Ali Golmohammadi, Chairman & CEO|
|Employees||more than 100 people|
In April 2015, Routesonline reported that Sepehran Airlines had acquired its first aircraft, a Boeing 737-600, and that it planned to begin flights later in the year. However, the airline did not receive its air operator's certificate until July 2016. Sepehran Airlines' first application for the certificate was rejected in June, as Iranian civil aviation authorities were concerned about the age of the airline's fleet.
As of August 2019, the Sepehran Airlines fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
- "JO 7340.2G Contractions" (PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. 5 January 2017. p. CAM 1–2. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "destinations of Sepehran airlines". Flysepehran.
- "Introduction of Sepehran airlines". Safarme: Travelmagezine.
- Marello, Poppy (30 April 2015). "Start-Up Carriers: Who's New for April?". Routesonline. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Iran's Sepehran Airlines secures AOC". ch-aviation. 12 July 2016. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "Global Aviation Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 17.
Media related to Sepehran Airlines at Wikimedia Commons