|Full name||Sepp Kunze|
|Date of birth||December 4, 1988|
|Place of birth||Zittau, Germany|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|FC Oberlausitz Neugersdorf|
|1996–2007||SG Dynamo Dresden|
|2007–2013||SG Dynamo Dresden II||147||(6)|
|2009||→ SG Dynamo Dresden||4||(0)|
|2013–||FC Oberlausitz Neugersdorf||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of June 13, 2013.
Kunze played youth football in Berlin, with SC Siemensstadt, before moving to Dresden at the age of 10, and subsequently joining Dynamo Dresden. After rising through the youth ranks at Dynamo, he was promoted to the reserve team in 2007, and has been a regular in this team ever since. He was part of the squad that won the Landesliga Saxony and Saxony Cup in 2009.
Towards the end of the 2008-09 season, Kunze was named as an unused substitute for the first-team in a few 3. Liga matches, and me hade his first-team debut the following season, on September 18, 2009, in a match against Wacker Burghausen. He also played in an exhibition match against FC Schalke 04, celebrating the official opening of Dynamo's rebuilt Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion.
- Spielerprofil bei der 2ten
- Dynamo II praktisch aufgestiegen
- von der Schicht aufs Feld
- ausgerechnet ein amateur ist bester profi
- Dynamo II holt Landespokal Sachsen
- Sepp Kunze profile at Fussballdaten
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|