Seppo Arimo Kääriäinen (born 28 March 1949 in Iisalmen maalaiskunta) is a Finnish politician of the Centre Party and Doctor in Social Sciences. He served as the Minister of Defence of Finland between from 24 June 2003 to 19 April 2007. He has been MP since 1987 and was Minister of Trade and Industry and Minister at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1993-1995. He also served as the First Deputy Speaker of the Parliament of Finland.
|Minister of Defence (Finland)
- Akkanen, Juha (20 January 2010). "The return of the strongman". Helsingin Sanomat. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
- "EU wants Olmert to clarify nuclear comments". Al Bawaba. 13 December 2006. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
- "Council of State - Ministers of Defence". Valtioneuvosto.fi. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Finnish Government - Ministers of Trade and Industry". Valtioneuvosto.fi. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "Niinistö considers options after lack of support from MPs in Speaker's election". Helsingin Sanomat. 11 April 2011. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
|This article about a Finnish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|