Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aéroport de Sept-Îles
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||180 ft / 55 m|
The airport is classified as an airport of entry by Nav Canada and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). CBSA officers at this airport can handle general aviation aircraft only, with no more than 15 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Canada Express||Montréal–Trudeau, Quebec City, Wabush|
|Air Inuit||Kuujjuaq, Montréal–Trudeau, Quebec City, Schefferville, Wabush|
|Air Liaison||Baie-Comeau, Havre Saint-Pierre, La Romaine, Port-Menier, Natashquan, Quebec City, Saint-Augustin, Blanc Sablon|
|PAL Airlines||Blanc Sablon, Chevery, Montréal–Trudeau, Natashquan, Quebec City, Saint-Augustin, Wabush|
|Pascan Aviation||Bagotville, Baie-Comeau, Mont-Joli, Montréal-Saint-Hubert, Quebec City, Wabush|
|Sunwing Airlines||Seasonal: Cancún, Punta Cana (begins December 12, 2018)|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 19 July 2018 to 0901Z 13 September 2018.
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Passengers enplaned and deplaned on selected services — Top 50 airports - 2010
- "Sunwing returns to Sept-Îles for 10th season and increases flight services for this coming winter" (Press release). Sunwing Vacations Inc. July 26, 2018. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
|This article about an airport in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|