From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from September (song))
|Look up September or september in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
September is the ninth month in the Gregorian calendar.
September may also refer to:
- September (1984 film), a Chinese film by Tian Zhuangzhuang
- September (1987 film), an American film by Woody Allen
- September (2003 film), a German drama by Max Färberböck
- September (2007 film), an Australian film by Peter Carstairs
- September (2011 film), a Turkish drama by Cemil Ağacıkoğlu
- September (2013 film), a Greek drama by Penny Panayotopoulou
- September Films, a UK independent television and film production company
- "September", art song by Charles Ives
- "September", vocal work by Stenhammar
- "September", vocal work by Allee Willis
- "September Song", Kurt Weill
- September Music, for orchestra David Matthews (b.1943)
- The September EP, a 2005 EP by Anorexia Nervosa
- "September" (Daughtry song)
- "September" (Earth, Wind & Fire song)
- “September Song”, an American pop standard composed by Kurt Weill
- “September”, a song by Jean Michel Jarre from Revolutions, dedicated to Dulcie September (see below)
- “September”, a song by Ryan Adams from Jacksonville City Nights
- “September”, a song by Heather Duby from Post to Wire.
- September (Fringe), an Observer from the TV series Fringe
- September (novel), a 1990 novel by Rosamunde Pilcher
- Dulcie September (1935 – 1988), South African anti-apartheid activist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title September.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.