Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Septuagint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up septuaginta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Septuagint may refer to:
- Septuagint, a translation of the Hebrew Bible and Deuterocanonical books into Koine Greek.
- Septuagint manuscripts, the Library of Alexandria translation of Jewish scriptures into Koine Greek as it exists in various manuscript versions.
- Septuaginta zagulajevi, a genus of moth in the Pterophoridae family.
- Septuagintillion refers to names of large numbers.
- Septuagesima, the name for the ninth Sunday before Easter, the third before Ash Wednesday.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Septuagint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.