(Redirected from Sepulveda)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sepúlveda or Sepulveda may refer to:
- Sepulveda, California, now called North Hills, a neighborhood within Los Angeles.
- Sepúlveda, Segovia, a municipality in the province of Segovia, Castile and León, Spain
- Sepulveda Boulevard, a street in Los Angeles
- Sepulveda Dam, a flood control dam in the San Fernando Valley which regulates the Sepulveda Basin
- Sepulveda Pass, a pass over the Santa Monica Mountains connecting the Los Angeles Basin and the San Fernando Valley
- Francisco Xavier Sepulveda (1742–1788), Mexican colonial soldier in Alta California
- Juan Jose Sepulveda (1764–1808), son of Francisco Xavier Sepulveda
- Francisco Sepulveda (1775–1853), son of Francisco Xavier Sepulveda
- Juan Maria Sepulveda (19th century), landowner
- Daniel Sepulveda, former American football punter
- Juan Ginés de Sepúlveda, Spanish theologian and author of the 16th century who wrote in Latin
- Lorenzo de Sepúlveda, 16th-century Spanish author of romances in verse
- Luis Sepúlveda, Chilean writer
- Luis Fernando Sepúlveda, Chilean track and road cyclist
- Luis R. Sepúlveda, American politician
- María Luisa Sepúlveda, Chilean composer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sepúlveda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.