Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sequel may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Sequel, a work of fiction produced after a completed work, and set in the same "universe" but at a later time
- Sequel, a unit of transition that links two scenes
- Chevrolet Sequel, the hydrogen fuel car
- SEQUEL (language), the Structured English QUEry Language, a predecessor of SQL
- Sequel (album), an album by Harry Chapin, as well as its title track
- Sequel Records, a record label
- Sequal, 1988 freestyle music group or eponymous album
- The street name of Seroquel, an antipsychotic medication.
- SQL (Structured Query Language), which is pronounced as "sequel"
- Prequel, a literary, dramatic, or cinematic work whose story precedes that of a previous work
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sequel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.