Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sequencer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sequencer may refer to:
- Audio sequencer
- Drum sequencer (controller), an electromechanical system for controlling a sequence of events automatically
- DNA sequencer, a machine used to automatically produce a sequence readout from a biological DNA sample
- Microsequencer, part of the control unit of a CPU
- Music sequencer, software or hardware device for recording, playing, and editing digital music data
- Protein sequencer, a machine used to automatically produce a sequence readout from a biological protein sample
Arts and entertainment
- Sequencer (Larry Fast album), 1976
- Sequencer (Covenant album), 1996
- "Sequencer", a song by Al Di Meola from his album Scenario
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sequencer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.