From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Seraiki)
|Look up Saraiki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saraiki, Siraiki or Seraiki may refer to:
- Saraiki dialect, an Indo-Aryan language of central Pakistan
- Siroli, or Siraiki, a dialect of the Sindhi language
- Saraiki people, an ethnolinguistic group of central Pakistan
- Saraiki diaspora, dispersing of ethnic Saraikis from Pakistan's Saraiki-speaking region to other parts of the world
- Saraiki culture, the culture of that ethnic group
- Saraiki literature
- Saraiki music
- Saraikistan Movement, which seeks to establish a separate province in Pakistan
- List of Saraiki tribes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saraiki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.