(Redirected from Seraiki)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Saraiki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saraiki, Siraiki or Seraiki may refer to:
- Saraiki people, an ethnolinguistic group of central Pakistan
- Saraiki language, an Indo-Aryan language of central Pakistan
- Siroli, or Siraiki, a dialect of the Sindhi language
- Siraki, a village in Iran
- Saraiki diaspora
- Saraiki culture
- Saraiki literature
- Saraiki music
- Saraikistan, a geographical region and a proposed province
- List of Saraiki tribes
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saraiki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.