Serbian Museum of Corfu
The Serbian Museum of Corfu (Serbian: Српска кућа/Srpska kuća) is a museum in Corfu, Greece. It houses rare exhibits about the Serbian soldiers' tragic fate during the First World War. The remnants of the Serbian Army of about 150,000 soldiers together with their government in exile, found refuge and shelter in Corfu, following the collapse of the Serbian Front as a result of the Austro-Hungarian attack of the 6 October 1915. Exhibits include photographs from the three years stay of the Serbians in Corfu, together with other exhibits such as uniforms, arms and ammunition of the Serbian army, Serbian regimental flags, religious artifacts, surgical tools and other decorations of the Kingdom of Serbia.
- Michael Haag (20 April 2017). The Durrells of Corfu. Profile Books. p. 63. ISBN 978-1-78283-330-7.
- Insight Guides (19 April 2016). Berlitz: Corfu Pocket Guide. APA. p. 57. ISBN 978-1-78004-940-3.
- Jim Potts (6 September 2013). The Ionian Islands and Epirus. Andrews UK Limited. p. 130. ISBN 978-1-908493-47-7.
- "Serbian House at Corfu". Historical Museum of Serbia.
- Marcus Tanner. "Serbian Ghosts Haunt Corfu". Balkan Insight.
- "Centenary of Serbian army landing on the Ionian Islands of Corfu and Vido". President of Sebia.
- Serbia in the World. Ministry of Information of the Republic of Serbia. 1998. p. 38.
In the so-called "Serbian house" on Corfu, given to the Serbian nation to freely use over the next 99 years, by the mayor of Corfu Hrizantos Sarlis, an exhibition was opened on over 120 square meters, with 386 exhibits divided in 10 units by ...
- "President visits Serbian Museum in Corfu". b92.net.
By visiting the Serbian Museum of Corfu on Sunday, Serbian President Tomislav Nikolić rounded off his three-day visit to Greece. SOURCE: TANJUG MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2012 | 13:52
- "Awarded pupils visited the Serbian House and Vido island". Serbian Orthodox Church.
- "Hundred years since Serbian Army landing on Corfu and Vido". MINISTRY OF DEFENCE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA.
- "Cooperation between Belgrade and Corfu". beograd.rs.
- "Deputy FM Amanatidis' address marking the 100th anniversary of the arrival and hosting in Corfu of Serbian civilians and military and during World War I". Embassy of Greece in Ottawa - Embassy News.
- Epilogos. 1. Galaios. 2005. p. 213.
Στην πόλη της Κέρκυρας υπάρχει πάντοτε ένα μικρό μεν, εξαιρετικά ενδιαφέρον δε, Σερβικό Μουσείο, που έχω ...
- "Ένα Μουσείο για τις κακουχίες των Σέρβων στρατιωτών και αμάχων". enimerosi.com.
|This article related to a museum in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|