From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (December 2015)
- God does not pay every Saturday.
- When the sun shines on me I think but little of the moon.
- Tell the truth and make thyself scarce.
- The just man laughs and the guilty hides himself.
- No trade without tools.
- Where right is of no use wrong will not avail.
- Who does not keep a cat keeps mice.
- No resolution without discussion.
- The miser ends by giving more, and the lazy man by going further.
- What is play to horses is death to donkeys.