Serbs in France (French: Serbes en France; Serbian: Срби у Француској / Srbi u Francuskoj) or French Serbs (Serbian: Француски Срби / Francuski Srbi), number around 120,000 according to estimations. They are located mostly in the regions of Paris, Lyon, Grenoble, Belfort, Montbéliard, Mulhouse and Strasbourg.
A wave of Serbs came with the influx of other Southern Europeans (Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, and Greeks) in the 1920s. A minority are (descendants of) people of Serbian origin who were established in France in the aftermath of the First World War (e.g. Michel Auclair). Most Serbs however moved to France during the 1960s and 1970s, some also came as refugees during the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s.
- Vladimir Veličković, Serbian-born, painter
- Bojan Zulfikarpašić, Serbian-born, jazz pianist
- Nikola Karabatić, Serbian-born, handball player
- Luka Karabatic, handball player
- SebastiAn, house artist
- Enki Bilal, Serbian-born, comics artist
- Aleksandar Josipović, Serbian-born, retired dancer
- Kristina Mladenovic, tennis player
- Irena Pavlovic, tennis player
- Dušan Maravić, football player
- Marko Muslin, football player
- Filip Nikolic, singer
- Ivan Ilić, pianist