Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sere may refer to:
- Sere (ecology), an ecological stage or event, one such event in a series
- Sere, Mali, rural commune in the Tombouctou region of Mali
- Sere people, an ethnic group in Southern Sudan
Music and entertainment
- Sere (rapper) (born 1976), stage name of Finnish rapper Matti Huhta, also previously known as Seremoniamestari
- "SERE" (The Unit), season 1, episode 8 of The Unit
- Survive, Evade, Resist, Extract, a British military training program
- Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape, an American military training program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.