Seremban Forest Heights
Seremban Forest Heights (Chinese: 芙蓉绿峰岭) is a new township that is a suburb of Rahang, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, developed by Sunrise Berhad now joint-venture with MCL Land. The township consists mainly of residential suites and office complexes. Seremban Forest Heights commercial projects include Carrefour, the first outlet in Negeri Sembilan and Econsave Hypermarket. Seremban Forest Heights is a 15-minutes drive to either Senawang or downtown Seremban and 3 km from both North–South Expressway Southern Route and the Seremban–Port Dickson Highway.
Among of projects launched for sales are:
- Parkland Homes – which include two phrases of residential homes.
- Cassia Homes – Bungalow units 
- Seremban Business Park
- New SJK (C) moved from Rantau
- "Overview of Seremban Forest Heights". MCL Land. 2007-11-19. Retrieved 2009-08-25.
- Simon Khoo (2003-10-28). "RM650mil more to be invested in Seremban Forest Heights". The Star. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
|This Negeri Sembilan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|